Terms and Conditions
1. In these Conditions of Issue, the following words will have the following meanings:
“Club” means “Scarlets Regional Rugby” “Ticket Office” means the “Scarlets Ticket Office, Parc Pemberton, Llanelli, SA14 9UZ” and “Website” means the club’s website scarlets.wales “Match” means a home rugby match held at Parc y Scarlets and in which any of the Teams participates “Stadium” means Parc y Scarlets, Parc Pemberton, Llanelli SA14 9UZ “YAFTS” means “Young Adult Full Time Student”, age 17-21 years old and / or full time student.
PARC Y SCARLETS REGULATIONS
2. The Stadium regulations are printed on the back of each match ticket, posted at various points around the Stadium and are available on our website. The Stadium regulations are automatically incorporated within these terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Concession/Junior and YAFTS
3. Children will only be admitted to the ground with a valid Season Card or matchday Ticket. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Age Qualifications: To qualify for a concession price you must be 60 years of age and over. Juniors must be aged between 6 and 16 years of age and proof of age will be required. YAFTS must be aged 17 years – 21 years and or hold a valid full time student ID card.
5. Concession/YAFTS/Junior must be of the qualifying age by the 1 September 2017.
6. A Season Ticket Card can only be used by the person named and must be produced on entry at the gate and stand. Failure to comply with this condition will result in a charge being made at the ticket office prior to entry being allowed.
7. A Season Ticket Card is not transferrable and will be forfeited if presented by anyone other than the persons to whom it is issued; the ticket remains the property of Scarlets Regional Rugby.
8. A Season Ticket Card allows admission to all regular Guinness PRO12 matches and European Rugby Champions Cup pool matches.
9. Season Ticket Benefits: No cash alternatives available. Each Season Ticket package will have unique additional benefits. By purchasing you are agreeing to these benefits and use of. In order to qualify for each of your benefits, you must show your Season Ticket Card upon request from retailer. To view your benefits visit scarlets.wales
10. The season ticket will remain the property of the Club at all times. The Club reserves the right to request the immediate return of the season ticket at any time.
11. No refund shall be payable to the holder in respect of any expired portion of the season ticket
12. If you change your address during the season you must notify the Club as soon as reasonably possible.
13. Whilst at the Stadium you agree to behave in a reasonable, responsible and lawful manner and to comply with the instructions of any official, steward or employee of Scarlets Regional Rugby or any police officer.
14. Members must take their seats 15 minutes before kick-off. Please ensure the safe keeping of your Season Ticket Card. A replacement card will incur a cost of £5.
15. All 2017/18 Scarlets Season Tickets and membership packages are valid for the 2017/18 regular home season matches.
16. Instalment payments must be up-to-date prior to dispatch of Season Ticket Cards in August 2017. Any out-standing payments will result in Season Ticket Cards being held at the ticket office until instalment plan is up-to-date.
17. Standing Order Fee of £25 will be applied to total balance.
18. Payment plan will be available from 1st June 2017 – 1st November 2017.